Name: Dom Eccles
How did I get into lifting?
I wanted to lose weight and start exercising, my brother was already competing in powerlifting and took me to the gym with him, after that i caught the iron bug!
- Determination to succeed.
- Committed to working hard.
- Known in the gym for very high intensity which others feed upon.
- I often go above and beyond to help other people in the gym.
Most frustrating thing Ive encountered?
Competing at Englands most powerful man(novice) 2019 & hitting 5 PBs in the same competition
- 202.5kg Deadlift.
- 100kg log press .
- 100kg OHP.
- 180kg squat.
- 115kg bench press.
- 250kg yoke 20m.
- 100kg farmers 20m.
- 134kg atlas stone.
Best comp performance
Hit PBs on every event at Englands most powerful man(novice) 2019
Goals (for next year)
Move into inters level competitions & log press 140kg
- Training with the strongest and most motivated people on the wirral.
- Helping people who visit the gym who have never touched any strongman equipment before realise what they are capable of.
- Constantly continuing to make progress with training.